Wednesday 9 April 2014

Easter Homecoming

I finally arrived home after 2 ridiculously long months of Uni. With a ton of stuff. Mostly dirty clothes and school books I need to read. And makeup. And Monster High cat dolls... 
(Only Catrine DeMew missing now!!!)


More pics in the full article!



The palette my cousin got for me has been waiting all this time!
I can't wait to try it out!
+ some stuff that was just lying around. Like old coins... and the 100 euro is a napkin, so calm your tits.

A sneak-peak of my new (giant) Giordani Gold handbag...

When in doubt, buy your mom a cup with Jason Statham.
Happy soon-to-be B-day, mum!

And what is this?! Nessie covering a present for my friend ;-)
Guess she will have to wait a bit longer to find out what it is...

Feels fabulous to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment