Saturday 26 April 2014

Everyday School Essentials

Having a number of available drugstores to visit between lectures sure is convenient. Unless your timetable looks like Swiss cheese and you end up visiting each one of them WAYYY too often. I am pretty sure they must be questioning my sanity by now...

Here´s some stuff I obtained on my way to school.
(which normally takes me about three minutes, lol)
Complimentary Drugstore Coffee
Drugstore Discount Coupons
A pack of Fornetti  (sold right next to a drugstore)

The picture below is another side-effect of visiting said drugstores.
Stuff from the depths of our handbags (lipsticks only).The upper row belongs to my classmate, the lower one is my own:
Astor Soft Sensation 730
Miss Sporty Perfect Color 032 New Age
Catrice Ultimate Colour 320 Kiss Kiss Hibiscus
Essence 13 Love Me
Essence 08 Colour Crush

1 comment:

  1. I like being insane in this way. As a sane person I would lose all the joy that shopping, collecting and using these pretty little things brings me :D

    ReplyDelete