Friday 28 March 2014

Spring ready!

Spring is here and the sun is showing a lot more often now, so I started feeling like I should show some more  joyful colours as well. Here´s a few fun items that I got for the "occasion".


Essence 02 All About Candies
I have had my eye on this palette for weeks. Most people online say it´s not all that pigmented and the colours therefore don´t show too well, so I really couldn´t make up my mind. However, my drugstore club card conjured up a -25% coupon and that lowered the price enough for me to make the "right" decision.

It has really sweet pastel colours and so far I am not too worried about the pigmentation. They create a soft, almost velvety layer that I think suits the upcoming season just perfectly.


Miss Sporty  Fabluous LASH Extreme Mascaras: Turqoise and Purple
One does not leave without a fun mascara on sale, especially if you have another handy coupon. What I like about these is that they actually work and the colours are very visible, especially if you add a second coat. Not to mention, as usual, Miss Sporty mascara brushes are simply magical. (The colour is a bit lighter than in the picture, was taking pics at night, sorry.)


Astor Soft Sensation Lipstick in (730)
My very first Astor lipstick. Sales + coupons + pink = needs no more explanation. I was a bit worried about it coming on a bit weirdly at first, but we made friends once I tested it properly at home. It´s GLORIOUS.


Garnier Moisture Match (Dry to Very Dry Skin) + Dermacol BB Wash 8 in 1
Skincare and makeup go hand in hand. The Dermacol Wash is just fabulous and epic poems should be written about its glory. And since it was on sale this week, yada yada, I threw in the garnier moisturizer as well. It´s more like a gel than a cream and I am hoping it will become my no 1 in fighting dryness.


Hope you have a great spring and happy shopping to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Well we have a nice spring indeed X) So many delightful and wonderful items in sale...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, next week - no drugstore shopping.

      Delete