Thursday 20 March 2014

Freshest Stuff in My Drawers / Makeup From Berlin + Clothes (PRIMARK, Cropptown, C&A, New Yorker)

I spent the last week in Berlin and even though there was very little time for shopping, I managed to bring back some shinnies. I must say though, I expected the drugstores there to be more exciting... turns out they sell pretty much the same stuff as Czech Republic.

However, I completely loved DM´s "p2 cosmetics". The eyeshadow pigmentation is amazing. I would gladly swap our local "s-he" for that, at least judging from the products I had the opportunity to try.

I also got some rags to put on, however, (again) I had very little time to browse properly. Enjoy!


Fancy p2 EYE DREAM eyeshadows
(110 boogie nights; 150 exciting prime time)
Rival de Loop BAKED Highlighter
(01 Moon Dust)


Synergen Hand Cream
(choco berry)
p2 FANTASTIC CHROME kajal pencil
(010 golden amber) -This pencil is pure molten gold! 
Manhattan Perfect Creamy & Care Lipstick
(colour 57D) - Not really friends with this one...



And on to the clothes!

C&A
My punky poncho... so... punk-cho?

To further support my obsession with all things shimmery/metallic/golden, I grabbed a very plastic sweater-top at PRIMARK and shorts from NewYorker.


This one is not from Berlin but thankies to my classmate who sent me over to Cropptown to get it!

I will upload some actual pics from Berlin later!

1 comment:

  1. S-he cosmetics sucks, that's true...it should be replaced by P2 as soon as possible. Unfortunately, people here don't mind buying shitty things so the replacement is not likely to happen X)

    ReplyDelete