Sunday 2 March 2014

Triathlon Shopping: Aupark, Eurovea, My ♥ Bratislava

Uni is keeping me really busy lately, I barely have any time to waste. So to make that even worse, I went to Bratislava and wasted the whole weekend shopping, eating tasty garbage food, watching movies, etc. I will have to switch to ultra speed tomorrow to catch up with everything...
And now to the important stuff! Dermacol, Nivea, Essence...

Dermacol's Caviar Long Stay Make-Up and Corrector
Recommended by a friend, it's been on my mind for a while. I am still satisfied with the BB Cream from Garnier, but that one is almost gone now and I don't like to miss a chance to try something new. Buying the same thing twice just doesn't feel right, especially with the world of makeup changing so fast. 

After my first day with this, I can say it works well with my (dry) skin, it stays on and covers up all the things that I need to hide. But I can see where it might cause problems for oily skin. 

Nivea Aqua Sensation facial cream for dry skin
I have only had this one since yesterday and I might have used too much on first application since it shriveled up into tiny bits of dirt when rubbed some 15 minutes later. Now that I tried again, it seems to be doing the same but I can see that it probably reacts that way because I still have some makeup leftovers hiding somewhere in my pores. Not sure what to think about it because I always remove my makeup carefully and it hasn't happened with any other cream before.
:click to enlarge:

New Essence Brushes!
Bratislava has gone mad and somehow, instead of bringing us everything 4 months later (Christmas collection in February), they put these on the shelf just when they were supposed to be there. I didn't expect to see them until half March or so and these were almost sold out after just a day. I still got what I wanted though, a spongy brush for undereye areas and a flat top one. I am yet to try them out, but I think the flat top one could have had "firmer" bristles. Then again, they do say it's a "blush brush". As if we didn't have enough of those already...

Other items in the picture:
* Earrings are from SIX
* Essence Ice Ice Baby Eye Pencil

Keep an eye out for the second part of this blog. It will feature some of the clothes I bought :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice, enjoy the DC make up, it's a great thing but not that great for my incredibly oily forehead. I am quite interested in the brushes, even though I do not exactly "need" them :D
    And I am sure you will find a way for the cream to work for you, maybe it's just unusual consistency or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ten make up mám i ja :)) a fajny je :)

    ReplyDelete