Tuesday 4 February 2014

Essence News 2014!

Since this is my last week at home before the summer semester at Uni starts, I thought it would be fun to list some stuff I am looking forward to seeing in the Czech drugstores (since the ones in Slovakia are sad, deserted places). At first, I thought I would include more brands, but turns out there is a ton as it is by Essence alone. And there´s some exciting new products heading our way, so let's get right into it!



This company makes me happy in many ways. They guarantee something new to look at every month and it's even possible to get some of it discounted later once the new collection arrives. One of such things is the sweet snowflake cable clip that I desperately need for my new PC mouse. But even if I miss that one, I will have plenty other things to check out.


As for the new collections, I am really excited for the one that is supposed to come in March/April. Bloom me up! will have lovely pastel goodies as well as matching tools. I am exceptionally thrilled for the corrector sponge brush and the flat top one. However, I am a bit afraid that this brush part of the collection might not actually appear in the local drugstores as it is only listed in the UK version of their website. I have the same feeling about other products that I will talk about below...


As the huge sales earlier in January hinted, 2014 will give us even more new Essence joy. There will finally be a blending brush available, a whole load of new eyeshadows, lipglosses, powders, pencils, and lipsticks... plus some gorgeous accessories and hair dye powders. Now I would really love to see those around.

What really caught my eye are the handy little "how to make" palettes that will definitely tempt me and other people with similar "shopping disorders". There will be one for brows, one for contouring and cheeks, smokey eyes, some nudes and a pale bright colours set. These are all supposed to hit the stores by 10th February 2014, so hold on tight and pile up your savings.
:click to enlarge:

My next target is from the lovely Valentine's day collection: love letters. They will be giving us a lovely eyeshadow palette, thought seeing the ones I mentioned above, I might not be all that eager to get this one. Same goes for the other collection: new in town. Depending on the prices, it might be more convenient getting the cheeks and contour set instead of the duo blush that "new in town" will bring.

And that is about it from me at this point. If you want to check out the ton of new product by Essence or any of the monthly collections, head to the official ESSENCE COSMETICS website.

Have fun shopping and remember to be fabulous, no matter what you do :-)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, people with "shopping disordes" aka you and me :D I am really curious about the upcoming editions...but I guess that not all of the products will hit local drugstores:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, most of it will probably never even come anywhere near us. However, I do have that trip to Berlin planned for March so it might not be all that hopeless ;-)

      Delete