Wednesday 12 February 2014

Tiny Little Treasures

Dear internet, this first week of the summer semester turned out to be so bad we decided to dub it "The Week of a Thousand Deaths".
An appropriate name to address the abominations that are our introductory lectures. A ton of books, a pile of useless assignments, a horror. There was only one way to go... retail therapy.

The sweet little container from the previous picture is Balea´s Cell Energy Night Cream. It's for the ages from 35-50, so - mum, this one is for you ;-) Although I did toy the idea that I would use it occasionally, for extra care.


Below is my double hit: two packs of nail sweets from the Essence Christmas collection "happy holidays". They originally cost 2€ each, I got them for 1€ in total ;-) It's never late for Christmas and since my nails can't take nailpolish, I will most likely use them for something else. The pack came with a handy micro package of nail glue.

Fun Fact: Back in Slovakia, where everything arrives late, this collection is currently new, selling for full prices. 
So, Slovak shoppers - You jelly? :-D

3 comments:

  1. It's gonna be THE SEMESTER of thousand deaths..or at least my death. But retail therapy never fails.I guess I'll have to work more to cover all the therapy costs :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will just stop eating and live from the pure love of god :-D

      Delete
    2. That is another way how to solve this difficult situation :D

      Delete