Friday 7 February 2014

Thursday night out! #FeelsLikeVIP

The classy barista at my favourite place let us have a sneak peek at the new menu. It's still in the making so shush, this is a secret!

Since I am on antibiotics this week, I had to stick to alcohol-free, but that wasn't a drawback at all this time. The one on the left is a delicious soft peach drink with hibiscus flower. My other one had bananas and chocolate. And look at the cute cat in my latte!

(NOTE: I am not the only person demanding custom pictures in my lattes. Apparently, they had guys asking for yachts and even some old gentleman who wanted to see Lenin in his coffee.)


The drink and the other latte (dragon, duh!) were my friend's. She got a whole new custom drink creatively called Supernova because she is an astronomer.

Oh and... Lenin Latte?

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm looks so pretty...and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a delight to go there :-)

      Delete
    2. Seeing a famous mass murderer in the cup of coffee definitely makes one's day better :D

      Delete
    3. Seems the older generation has a different opinion :-D

      Delete