Thursday 22 May 2014

Exams Afterparty at Nameless Drugstore Co.

All exams done, I'm back home for a bit before I need to travel again to take care of some more uni-related stuff. Meanwhile, I am visiting local drugstores that are about as fun as ye ol' dirty socks. Still, I managed to dig out some interesting goodies.

Gliss Kur Million Gloss Shampoo - still loving the decor on the back of this tube. TESCO 2.99 €
RYOR Aknestop peel off mask - currently on my face. I checked 6 Czech drugstores for this one, nothing. It magically showed up at some nameless drugstores here my hometown in Slovakia.
EDIT: No longer on my face. Also, there is no hairs left on my face either. Not to self - remove slowly, this mask hurts.
Miss Sporty OHH TAN SO FINE Bronzing Powder - because my only existing bronzer has too many sparkles and is too orangey for contouring.
Bell Lipstick (13) - some Polish company I've never heard about but they had a stylish makeup stand. iTake.
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick (04) - nameless drugstore had this in their sale basket. Not sure why, it's perfectly untouched. Though not exactly a summer colour.

And lastly - one irresistibly cute pen with frogs, some grape-sugar energy candy, and 2 discount coupons (nameless drugstore is nameless...but kinda cool).

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to try out that mask...and the bronzer looks sooo pretty! I think that it's going on my "need it" list as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s good :P Of course you need it. I am gonna solve my "need" problem tomorrow...

      Delete