Tuesday 27 May 2014

Rimmel -25% ?! Whaa!

-25% on all things Rimmel plus my -10% coupon. Saves a ton.
Anyway, I've been noticing some pinkish makeup tones on my face lately and it really doesn't match my neck so I started looking for something more on the yellow side. I was considering buying "darker" shades for the summer but turns out anything less than "lightest" makes my skin look like I am wearing mud on my face. 

Therefore... 100 (Ivory) it is for Wake Me Up and Light for the new Rimmel 9 in 1 Matte BB Cream. Garnier, I still love you... but Rimmel costs half your price.

The lipstick by Kate is 106 and the accidentally over-saturated Stay Matte powder is a boring old 001 Translucent. (The culprit of the pinkish tones was most likely my old Stay Matte powder 003 Peach Glow which looked perfectly "light" inside the store.)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you won't regret buying the BB cream :) I have the same shade of the Rimmel's Stay Matte powder and it's perfect for summer as well as for winter (considering our slightly dead-yellowish complexion:D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I compared both the foundation and the BB cream to the last bits of my Garnier BB cream... Wake me up is a bit on the orangey side compared to my the other two. the new BB is the "darkest". Shouldn´t make all that much of a difference on my face.

      Delete