Wednesday 23 July 2014

Holiday Haul no.1 SHOES & ACCESSORIES

Another crapload of pictures of stuff I bought.
First part, SHOES & ACCESSORIES
(Because I LOVE sales and I know where to find them.)

CCC has been showering the world with huge sales for the past month or so. I originally picked just the white sandals, but a recent shopping trip with my mum scored me another two pairs. None of them cost more than 13-14 euro, but the quality is still the nice local standard. (I do not expect them to last ten years, though they will probably stay with me a while seeing as I don't wear each pair on a daily basis. Besides, I will feel like buying new shoes much sooner~right?)

Regular summery sandals. My favourite this year. I think I already forgot how to wear high heels even.
No matter how much I love them, these wedge sandals ate my foot alive. I still can't put any other shoes unless I wear plenty of plasters. I highly recommend that you avoid these if the weather is too hot and your skin tends to skip blisters and go straight to flaying your bones. If it wasn't for that, these shoes are actually really comfortable and easy to walk in.
Posh-glazed flip flops. Sorry for the blurry image, camera fail. I haven't actually worn these out yet, but the heart shaped bling in the front was too much to resist.
And on to the handbags!

This one comes from the amazing sale at KARA. Cost about 40-50 euro originally, about half price for me.
I had a hard time deciding on the colour...they had a pink one as well. But hey, this one is pink on the inside!
My second grab is a satchel type handbag in blue/silver marble colour (Sorry, looks a bit too white in the photo). I've been looking for this sort of handbag for a few years now, ever since New Yorker started selling some bright coloured yellow mini satchels (later, I saw neon ones at Tesco). My absolute dream was finally found... and ABANDONED in Vienna (The shop is called Accessorize, this LINK will take you there).

I will forever regret this decision and the gods of fashion and shopping will frown upon me for another two decades. So to collect at least a few pieces of my broken soul, I got this mini on sale... half price, 15 euro. The inner bits of the bag are cinnamon-ish.
(100% leggit brands FTW)

Last but not least, a load of various goodies:
Naturals Rose & Chocolate Scented Spritz by AVON
Smarty Susie Perfume by Oriflame
Katy Perry - Dark Horse inspired necklace from GATE
White Lace necklace from RESERVED
Mrs Cat custom made wallet by Sidonie Design (check out the store HERE)
I have lots more to show so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Omg, I love your new handbags...even though I am not much into white colour :)

    ReplyDelete