Sunday 19 January 2014

Freshest From January

January means exams for me.
Exams mean stress.
Stress means I shop a lot.
(Because you either need to cheer yourself up or reward yourself for success.)


Click :read more: to see the stuff I got :-)

...


1. AEO (American Eagle Outfitters) VINTAGE ROLLERBALL FRAGRANCE


2. AVON goodies! Kitty screen wipe and one very interesting mascara. Because one can never have enough of those.


3. More makeup + Playboy Play it Sexy Eau de Toilette. Being perfect is costly. And I am nowhere near perfect yet.


4. RYOR kaviderm. A magical cream to remove my zombie undereye circles. The magazine is for my mum. ;-)


5. Socks. Unlike many other people, I like buying and getting socks.
+ a new belt to replace my dearly departed belts from the teenage years. My skirts never needed belts but lately I found out that I might need one after all.
+ ASUS UX300 Cord Blue-ray Mouse, 6 buttons of goodness to replace my (yet another) dead Sweex mini-mouse.


6. Sanrio Chococat sticker, Essence eye pencil... stuff from places :-) They recently opened a Sanrio/Hello Kitty shop in Bratislava. Music to my ears.


And that´s all for now, I think. Well, it actually is not, but...ahem. It´s a lot already as it is... *pushes the rest of the stuff out of sight and pretends it is not there*

3 comments:

  1. Need that cream, haven't slept very much recently X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There´s always room for just -one- more cream ;-)

      Delete
    2. Sure but simple math shows that one plus one plus one plus one more....makes a big mess in my drawer and also a tight budget :D

      Delete